- My search returns too many results or no results. How do I find what I'm looking for?
- My order status says "Complete" but I don't have a tracking number. What's up?
- I've tried everything, but still can't find the part I need. What do I do now?
- I'm using Bongo International and can't enter my international address at checkout
- I have found the part that I need. How do I order it?
- I have added my parts to the cart but I can't find a part that I want to add.
- I am trying to login but I forgot my password.
- I have a promotion code but I can't find were to enter it.
- My promotion or coupon code isn't working.
- Select "Part #" to search for a part number or partial part number
- Select "Model #" to search for all parts for a your model
- Select "By Part Description" to search for parts by their description
- Select "Search Entire Site" to search all parts of the PWS Website
If you're still having trouble finding the item you're looking for, you can try contacting us for further assistance. You can call us at 800-800-4797 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you are entering your Bongo U.S. address for your billing and shipping address (using your Name and Bongo Box number). Your Bongo U.S. address looks like:
Box [Your Bongo Box Number]
315 Seaview Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06607-2443
Enter this address as both your billing and shipping address on the PWS web site!
Click on the "add to cart" button when viewing the part.
You can put the part number in the comment box on check out page and we will attempt to add it to your order.
Under the password box click on forgot password, and enter your email address you used to register on the PWS site. The system will e-mail you a new temporary password.
Tip: When logging in, check the box below your username/password to login automatically. The next time you go to the PWS website, you will be logged in automatically.
The Coupon Code box is shown in the Shopping Cart, just above the total of your order.
Tip: You must have a product in your cart for the Coupon Code box to display.
There are a few reasons why the coupon code may not work. The most common is when a coupon is "restricted," meaning you must be logged into your account before the coupon will be accepted.
Also, some coupons are meant to be redeemed just once per customer, so if you've already used it, it won't work again.
Finally, some characters may look alike, such as O and 0, or l and 1. It's best to copy and paste the code into the field to ensure the code is entered correctly.