We offer a 25,000 cycle or 10-year limited warranty, whichever comes first, effective on Quantum™ Control-powered Speed Qeen vended cabinet hardmount washer-extractors with 20 through 60 lb capacities.*
GUARANTEED RELIABILITY ON SEALS AND BEARINGS.
1. THE BEST CORROSION-RESISTANT SEALING SURFACE POSSIBLE
2. SEVEN TIMES WATER PROTECTION
3. PREMIUM HEAT AND WEAR PROTECTION
Built for Reliable Performance in Your Laundromat.
Backed by an Industry-Leading Warranty.
At the forefront of the laundry industry for more than a century, the Speed Queen brand has truly stood the test of time. And we go the extra mile in our development, manufacturing and testing to ensure that our machines are no different. The most robust, intelligently designed assemblies in the industry, the seals and bearings on our washer-extractors are proof of that reliability. But we're not just promising you the best seals and bearing assemblies in the market. We're backing them up with a 25,000 cycle or 10-year limited warranty*.
Designed, Tested and Manufactured for Unmatched Performance.
While the rigors of the commercial laundry market can be tough on machines, our standards are even tougher. No other commercial laundry manufacturer demands more out of their machines than we do. Before we even begin to manufacture a product, they must first stand up to these five stages of our product development process. No one else puts their equipment through such rigorous examination. That's why we're confident that our products are the most trustworthy and reliable machines in the industry.
1. Finite Element Analysis. Before we even create a physical form, products can be designed, modified, assembled and tested in a virtual world. Through multiple iterations, on-screen development allows optimization of designs and quality levels never before possible.
2. Component Testing. Once a physical form is created, we run component and subassembly lifecycle testing of at least two times the expected life to ensure the design will outlast the competition, even in the harshest environments.
3. Life & Load Testing. 60 pairs of sneakers. Hockey pucks. Our patented "sludge." At our industry-leading Test Lab, we put things into our machines that no one else would even fathom, pushing them to the breaking point so you can be confident that your Speed Queen equipment will perform well, even in the most unrelenting commercial environment. For a tour of the Alliance Laundry
Systems Test Lab please visit www.comlaundry.com/testlabvideo.
4. Field Testing. There's no substitute for real-world experience. Prior to full production of our washers, we perform extensive Field Testing to confirm that Speed Queen equipment performs as it was designed, allowing us to guarantee superior quality.
5. World-Class Manufacturing & Quality Control. Made in America using state-of-the-art technology and leveraging unmatched commercial laundry manufacturing experience, our products are produced with consistent precision to surpass the competition - and your expectations.
*The 25,000 cycle or 10-year limited warranty, whichever comes first, is effective on Quantum™ Control-powered Speed Queen vended cabinet hardmount washer-extractors with 20 through 60 lb capacities. To qualify, equipment must be purchased after June 1, 2011 and installed in the United States. Warranty runs from the date of first installation by the original owner. See your local authorized Speed Queen distributor for additional details.
As the exclusive authorized commercial Speed Queen equipment distributor in California and Nevada, PWS Laundry offers the following commercial laundry equipment;