- Shipping Methods and Charges
- Non-Continental U.S. Shipping Information
- International Shipping
- Return Policies
- Warranty Information
- Core Charges
PWS ships orders by standard ground delivery, unless a different shipping method is specified on your order. Shipping next day or 2nd day air is available on most items except on oversized and heavyweight items. Shipping costs will be based on the products purchased and your location and will be calculated at checkout.
Many items on our site qualify for Free Shipping when your cart subtotal is greater than our free shipping threshold stated on our website banners. There are some items in our catalog that are heavy or bulky and can't be shipped for free.
Occasionally, heavy or oversized items may incur an additional shipping fee based on the size and weight of the part. If required, a PWS representative will call you to discuss any additional shipping charges before your order is shipped.
- A $10 freight surcharge will be added to all orders to Alaska & Hawaii.
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
|Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.|
|Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.|
|Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.|
|Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.|
|Click Below to Get Started:|
Return and Exchange Policy
PWS will accept returns or exchanges within 90 days of purchase, except for special order parts and electrical or electronic parts or assemblies.
PWS Return Requirements:
- Parts must be returned to PWS within 90 days of purchase.
- All returns require proof of purchase.
- Returned parts or products must be in good condition in the original packaging. Parts that have been installed in a machine are not eligible for return.
- You must call (800) 800-4797 for return shipping information. Please have the following information when calling:
- Date of purchase and original invoice or order number
- Part number(s)
- Reason for return
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- All shipping costs are the customer's responsibility on returned items. Shipping costs will not be refunded on returns.
- Special order and non-stock items will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- No returns on discontinued items.
- No returns on items shipped Internationally.
- Misused parts will be returned to the sender at the senders cost.
Attn: Parts Returns
12020 Garfield Ave
South Gate, CA 90280
PWS provides a 90 day warranty on all laundry parts. PWS will repair or replace a defective part, or provide a full refund of the parts purchase price, on any part with defects in materials or workmanship.
If you have a defective part within the warranty period, please follow the returns procedure above to submit your warranty claim.
Some items include a "core charge" because the old part needs to be returned to the manufacturer. If your part includes a core charge, we will contact you and provide you with an Return Material Authorization (RMA) to return the old part to us. When we receive the old part, the core charge will be refunded to you.