- My search returns too many results or no results. How do I find what I'm looking for?
- My order status says "Complete" but I don't have a tracking number. What's up?
- I've tried everything, but still can't find the part I need. What do I do now?
- I have found the part that I need. How do I order it?
- I have added my parts to the cart but I can't find a part that I want to add.
- I am trying to login but I forgot my password.
- I have a promotion code but I can't find where to enter it.
- My promotion or coupon code isn't working.
- Order Cancellations
- Return Policies
- Warranty Information
- Core Charges
- What are the Sol-O-Matic Colors?
- Where is the Greenwald Buyer's Guide?
You can search for the part you need by going to the "Find it Fast" Search Box and:
- Select "Part #" to search for a part number or partial part number
- Select "Model #" to search for all parts for a your model
- Select "By Part Description" to search for parts by their description
- Select "Search Entire Site" to search all parts of the PWS Website
Our orders are shipped and tracking numbers are sent by a separate system, so your order will move to a "complete" status, and then our system will email a tracking number to you typically within 24 hours for stock items. If your order is being drop-shipped from our manufacturers, then a tracking number will be available within 24 hours of your product shipping from the manufacturer.
If you're still having trouble finding the item you're looking for, you can try contacting us for further assistance. You can call us at 800-800-4797 or e-mail at [email protected]
Click on the "add to cart" button when viewing the part.
You can put the part number in the comment box on check out page and we will attempt to add it to your order.
Under the password box click on forgot password, and enter your email address you used to register on the PWS site. The system will e-mail you a new temporary password.
Tip: When logging in, check the box below your username/password to login automatically. The next time you go to the PWS website, you will be logged in automatically.
The Coupon Code box is shown in the Shopping Cart, just above the total of your order.
Tip: You must have a product in your cart for the Coupon Code box to display.
There are a few reasons why the coupon code may not work. If it's not past the expiration date, the most common problem is when a coupon is "restricted," meaning it's for registered customers only, and you must be logged into your account before the coupon will be accepted.
Also, some coupons are meant to be redeemed just once per customer, so if you've already used it, it won't work again.
Finally, some characters may look alike, such as O and 0, or l and 1. It's best to copy and paste the code into the field to ensure the code is entered correctly.
If you wish to cancel your order, you must call our customer service department as soon as possible after placing your order. Once the order is processed and labeled for shipment, it can't be cancelled and becomes subject to our return policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
PWS will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase, except for special order parts and electrical or electronic parts or assemblies.
PWS Return Requirements:
- Parts must be returned to PWS within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns require proof of purchase.
- Returned parts or products must be in good condition in the original packaging. Parts that have been installed in a machine are not eligible for return. Parts not in good condition or not in original packaging may be ineligible for a refund, or may be subject to an increased restocking charge, at PWS's discretion.
- You must call (800) 800-4797 for return shipping information. Please have the following information when calling:
- Date of purchase and original invoice or order number
- Part number(s)
- Reason for return
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- Money box keys that require a special code are not returnable.
- All shipping costs are the customer's responsibility on returned items. Shipping costs will not be refunded on returns.
- Special order and non-stock items will incur a 15-25% restocking fee.
- No returns on discontinued items.
- No returns on items shipped Internationally.
- Returned parts that are received by PWS, but not in resalable condition will not be returned to the sender.
Attn: Parts Returns
12020 Garfield Ave
South Gate, CA 90280
PWS provides a 90 day warranty on all laundry parts. PWS will repair or replace a defective part, or provide a full refund of the parts purchase price, on any part with defects in materials or workmanship.
If you have a defective part within the warranty period, please follow the returns procedure above to submit your warranty claim.
Warranty claims must include the appliance's model number and serial number.
Some items include a "core charge" because the old part needs to be returned to the manufacturer. If your part includes a core charge, we will contact you and provide you with an Return Material Authorization (RMA) to return the old part to us. When we receive the old part, the core charge will be refunded to you.